Reiki is a Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing. It is received by “laying on hands” and is grounded in the idea that an unseen “life force energy” flows through us and is what causes us to be alive. If one’s “life force energy” is low, then we are more likely to get sick or feel stress, and if it is high, we are more capable of being happy and healthy. Reiki encourages one’s “life force energy” to rebalance and restore an environment of peace, health and happiness.
It is a relaxing and healing energy medicine treatment with a light touch. You will leave your Reiki session feeling warm, relaxed, inspired and centered.
Reiki is helpful for:
– any physical, emotional or spiritual healing need
– transitioning through a difficult or dramatic time
– mourning a loss of loved one or circumstance
– instilling confidence and a sense of purpose
– integrating your personal spiritual journey
Rhiannon Weston Certified Yoga Instructor, Level II Reiki Practitioner, Massage practitioner.
Rebecca Tomlinson, Holistic Psychotherapist, Registered Etheric Health Practitioner, Reiki Master, Clinical Iridologist, & Certified Nutritional Practitioner.