Massage benefits people of all ages!
Try one of our excellent therapeutic massage practitioners. While it benefits the injured, the ill and the stressed, the strength of massage in preventing illness and conditions before they develop cannot be overlooked. Massage can be used in the treatment of both acute and chronic stages of conditions.
Massage Practitioners will use a variety of techniques to promote healing and relaxation, as well as to promote greater flexibility and range of motion. When a specific muscle group is injured or contracted, other muscles surrounding the affected area also brace in response to the injury or contraction. Massage helps to improve blood circulation, decrease pain and inflammation, helps to relax the muscles, and makes you feel better.
Benefits of Massage
- Relieves stress and promotes an overall feeling of relaxation, helping you breathe and move more easily.
- Alleviates pain and tension, and helps you manage pain better.
- Decreases inflammation.
- Promotes speedy recovery from injuries (work, trauma, accident or sports-related).
- Increases mobility and provides greater joint flexibility and range of motion.
- Improves circulation.
- Improves and strengthens immune system.